Decoveno Stucco Veneziano (Dark Grey)
€85.00 – €259.00
Decoveno Dark Grey Stucco Veneziano or Venetian plaster allows us to create stunning polished marble effect seamless walls and ceilings.
Marble Effected Paint is made of natural lime and ground marbles. It is produced in compliance with the ancient Venetian formulas and can be adapted to contemporary designs in your home or commercial setting.
This decorative finish, traditionally found in Venetian interiors, has a very smooth surface. It can be burnished with varying degrees of gloss and faint chiaroscuro appearance which convey a pleasant sense of depth.
It is a natural mineral wall covering for fine decorative finishes on interior walls. It is highly appreciated for its aesthetic effect, unique when properly lighted. It is used in sophisticated environments, such as reception areas, offices, villas, or in bathrooms as an alternative to marble and ceramic.
The textured chiaroscuro effect may or may not be visible depending on the application technique. DECOVENO will make your home absolutely stunning.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Dark Grey Decoveno
1. What are the available package sizes for Dark Grey Decoveno, and how much area can they cover?
- DECOVENO 4KG: This package contains 1.2 to 1.5 kilograms of Dark Grey Decoveno, and it will cover 1 square meter with two coatings. It provides you with the perfect canvas for your interior design.
- DECOVENO 12KG: The 12KG option is ideal for larger projects, offering coverage for around 9-10 square meters with two coats, allowing you to transform a more extensive area.
- DECOVENO 20KG: If you have grand-scale design ambitions, the 20KG package will cover approximately 14-15 square meters with two coats, giving you ample material for your creative endeavors.
2. Can I customize the color of Dark Grey Decoveno?
Yes, you have the freedom to tint Dark Grey Decoveno with any universal colorant. However, we recommend that you tint the base color of Decoveno White to a chosen colour or colours and combine with Dark Grey Decoveno if you want to create a multicoloured design. This versatility allows you to create varying colour finishes to suit your style and design preferences.
3. Do I need a primer when using Dark Grey Decoveno?
For optimal results, we recommend using our Universal Primer in conjunction with Dark Grey Decoveno. It ensures a smooth and durable foundation for your masterpiece, enhancing the application and longevity of the finish.
4. Do I need to apply wax for a glossy finish with Dark Grey Decoveno?
Basically, you don’t have to apply wax after application to achieve the mirror effect. Dark Grey Decoveno already comes as polished Venetian plaster. You burnish the final coat with a trowel to achieve a glossy, reflective finish. However, if you plan to use Dark Grey Decoveno in a bathroom, we suggest using any wax you like for extra protection. The wax will also maximise the gloss effect.
If you have more questions or need assistance with your Dark Grey Decoveno project, please feel free to contact us.
DECOVENO 4KG (1,2 KG - 1.5 KG will cover 1 square metres with 2 coatings.)
DECOVENO 12 KG will cover around 9-10 square-meter with 2 coats.
DECOVENO 20 KG will cover around 14-15 square-meter with 2 coats.
TINT: You can tint Decoveno White(Base Colour) with any universal colourant if you want to have another colour. This can be used with Dark Grey Decoveno to create varying colour finishes.
PRIMER: We recommend our Universal Primer.
WAX: Basically, you don't have to apply wax after application to get the mirror effect. Decoveno already comes as polished venetian plaster. You will only have to buff it with trowel or with polish machine after application and it will be like mirror! BUT If you apply Decoveno to bathroom we suggest that you can use any wax you like for extra protection.
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 16 cm|
4kg, 12kg, 20kg